Friday, December 3, 2010

some friday toms love




anyone who sees me regularly knows that i love me some toms. i was too wrapped up in other things recently to take part in the special austin edition and the special movember edition (they had a tiny mustache on them, swoon!), but i don't think i'll miss out on these gold glittery tweed edition. they're all the rage for the holiday season so get yours before they're gone (and they'll give a pair to a child, too!). it's like wearing slippers, seriously. toms gilded herringbone classics, $54.

5 comments:

EverydayChicNY said...

I just saw these in person over the weekend - and they are super cute. Great texture!

Laura said...

LOVE them and sooo want a pair! Question, how do they run? True to size?

annie said...

yeah, true to size. i like to order down because my feet are really narrow.

Martha said...

have these. love them!

Jennifer S. said...

I LOVEEEEEE these toms....swoonnnn

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com