Monday, October 4, 2010

outfit in action: canadian tuxedo



banana republic top, new york and company jeans, michael kors wedges, belt from nyc street vendor, banana republic cuff, danielle stevens necklace

when the chambray shirt came back into favor last year, i admit i was a bit skeptical. jean on jean = canadian tuxedo in my book. however, i've embraced the chambray craze (and so has my dad for the last 25 years) and i rocked it all day and all night. it was a super comfy work outfit and transitioned well to see tosh.0 at bass concert hall that night.

2 comments:

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

Omg so in style right now! But I'm with dad, I've always loved me some denim on denim ;)

Unknown said...

funny, I've always called it the texas tuxedo.

Nonetheless, i'm all over it.