Friday, October 8, 2010

caldrea for target





if you've been reading the blog since day 1, you'll probably remember my obsession with molton brown hand soap. i have a special bottle of molton brown naran ji next to my kitchen sink, and while i love love love it, it pains me to think i'm spending roughly $.50 every time i wash my hands. i decided to pick up some of the new target line by caldrea as my "i don't need to spend fifty scents washing bacon grease of my hands" kitchen soap and let me tell you, it's awesome. i picked up the olive oil scent ($7.99, not available online) and it's exactly what i'd like next to my kitchen sink. now i don't feel so bad when i wash my hands...

3 comments:

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

Oh! Another reason I need to go up to Harlem to check out our new Target!

Cory said...

Great reading youur blog post

Cory said...

Thanks for this blog posst