Tuesday, August 31, 2010

confessions of a nonblogaholic

you guys are probably wondering why i've been such a lame blogger lately. well, cat's officially out of the bag that while i was truly busy packing and moving, i was really really busy getting a new job. i've officially left my old gig only to start my new gig next week and i'm SUPER PUMPED about it. i won't bore you with the details but the good news for you is i'll be spending all week working in the garden and decorating the new house so i'm hoping it will also help to get me back into my good blogging habits.

i'll also be anxiously awaiting two of these super awesome rocking chairs from lowes ($88 each, plus free shipping), courtesy of my mom as a housewarming gift. they'll be perfect on the front porch (pictured below) and i promise to post pics once the chairs arrive.

2 comments:

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

congrats on the new job—I know it will be amazing! looking forward to seeing some process home-decorating shots!

cedar chests said...

I like the black chair. It is so fascinating. I like the choice of the color. It makes that simple chair to look so amazing. Thank you for sharing this post.