Thursday, August 6, 2009

recent obsession with owls





maybe it's because it reminds me of a weird old owl statuette my grandparents had in their house while i was growing up. or maybe it's because it reminds me of that summer on long island when the owl lived in our backyard. either way, i have a sudden obsession with owls that i just can't kick. these are just some of the owl pieces that have been feeding my insatiable need. no, ny housewife kelly bensimon's owl jewelry is not on the list (what a psycho!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That gold pendant by Tuleste seems like it would be a nice length. And I agree about Kelly. She's weird.

natalie v said...

and you will have to admire your purchases here:. I really want to go to this place. maybe we do an afterwork cocktail with andrea??

http://civettarestaurant.com/

annie said...

i'm up for a cocktail!

natalie v said...

did you like the owl on the web page. that's a cute looking owl!