Tuesday, August 4, 2009

feathers for a summer weekday wedding



i've been keeping an eye out for the past few weeks for a summery maxi appropriate for a weeknight wedding in mid-august. i recently found this bright feather print version at forever 21 for a whopping $27.80. i think this particular mix of yellow and orange was made for blondes - not to mention it's a nice complement to an end-of-summer tan. plus, it's the perfect length to wear with my gold nine west rusty wedges. an obvious winner.

2 comments:

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

I love the ombre color gradation! You are right, as a brunette, I could not wear this color combo, but I still adore the textile design!

Anonymous said...

Great find. Shopping in the store makes me want to kill myself so I love having you pick out good items for me that I can purchase online.