Wednesday, July 14, 2010

forever 21 does maternity


above: chiffon flowered maternity tunic, $19.80

above: knit maternity leggings, $12.80

i'm not pregnant but i have a lot of friends who are baby mamas. one of the things they tell me most often is that the expense of maternity clothes is a little overwhelming. who wants to spend an arm and a leg on something you can only wear for a few months? in comes forever 21 with their love 21 maternity collection...inexpensive and cute options for expecting mothers. the line isn't very extensive yet but i have the feeling there will be more on the horizon.

maybe one day i'll be the one wearing them...one day! we need some babies to fill up that house, ha ha!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love this line for F21! I will be sure to shop it once I am pregnant. Also, I love the flamenco dancer/uniboob bathing suit. My friend has it and it is so cute!

xo,
Sara
www.travelsinheels.blogspot.com