Thursday, September 3, 2009

one kings lane = home decor for a princess




my friend natalie recently sent me an invitation to join onekingslane.com. it very, very quickly became one of my favorite shopping websites for home decor and accessories. with a sale format somewhat similar to gilt groupe and hautelook, one kings lane gives you access to the best designer home decor products and accessories for up to 70% off retail. last month's kate spade, calvin klein and julie knight sales were bananas and i'm personally pretty psyched for the thomas paul sale that starts today.

i'm consistently impressed with the selection of really gorgeous items - it's almost as if they hand pick the perfect things to make any home comfortable and super chic. nick would absolutely kill me if i purchased everything that i've had in my shopping cart at one time or another...but our apartment would look awesome!

not yet a member? just click here and enter my email (anniedoyle14@gmail.com) when they ask how you heard about one kings lane.

p.s. the dog photo from their home page is the cat's meow. makes me smile every time i log in.

images from one kings lane.

2 comments:

natalie v said...

hey darling! ooh i'm famous. still check your blog everyday. i love it and you are very good about keeping it up. well done! any plans for weekend?

annie said...

you ARE famous! glad you love. heading to the beach for a week (but don't worry, i'll still be blogging while working on my tan). you?