Tuesday, March 22, 2011

wrapped up in hearts



i can't get enough of rompers. every time i see one i rush over to it, hug it like it's my long lost sibling and barely glance at the price tag before throwing my debit card over the counter. such was the case when i saw this navy and white one at express ($69.90)...i typically don't go into express unless i need a cami or some ubiquitous work pants situation, but the tiny hearts on this guy caught my eye through the window. it's silk and it's lined, which makes the $70 price tag easier to swaller. i'd say it's the perfect situation for a summer show or two at stubbs with my new stuart-weitzman-look-for-less aldo wedges (blogged about here). and in case you're wondering, it's officially in the 80s daily here in austin. hearts!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

OMG I LOVEEEE that romper!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

martha said...

agree. i heart this and will probably purchase it pronto!

where would my wardrobe be without you!