Thursday, March 17, 2011

necklace in action: sailor knots



i started out the week with some bad iphone photos so i figured i'd continue the trend...with more bad iphone photos. i just don't leave enough time in the morning to set up the tripod before bolting out the door to get to work on time. man, do i look tired. aaaaanyway...

my new banana republic sailor knot necklace arrived the other day and i luuuuuurv it. i bought mine with a discount code and a merchandise credit, bringing my grand total to $9, but i'm still annoyed that of course NOW it's on sale. oh well. i'm just glad i have it! get yours for $48.50 today. i think i'm gonna wear it again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Joi said...

Cute, cute necklace! I wish I remembered to wear one more often!

annie said...

this is my new fave. i wore it two days in a row and am considering wearing it again tomorrow.

Risa said...

Annie I miss you! I have this necklace and get so many compliments on it!!! Xoxo