Wednesday, April 20, 2011

stocking up at asos

i had the pleasure of spending last weekend in vegas with my bff katie and her hubs warren. katie wore the cutest dress ever from asos and reminded me how much i like asos' selection. i decided to order up a few to see if any make the cut and find a home in my closet. here's what i'm expecting from the mailman in the next two weeks...

below: pleated long sleeve shift dress, $71.72 on sale for $35.86


below: frill sleeve swing dress, $53.79


below: antique style beaded embellished layered dress, $75.31



below: armor swing dress, $98.62



2 comments:

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

oooooooh I did a little asos ordering a couple months ago, but I think it's time to do peruse through the site again for some spring clothes!

Jennifer S. said...

That peach shift dress is to die for.....can't wait to see what it looks like on.....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com