Monday, September 21, 2009

oooh baby! my secret to soft skin



i get a lot of compliments on how soft my skin is (my sister says my hands are so soft because i don't do any manual labor...that probably helps too). well, here's my secret: johnson and johnson baby products. i slather my bod in baby oil after i dry off from the shower and once the oil is fully absorbed, i top it off with good old fashioned baby lotion. not only are they both super smooth, really light and the best scent in the entire world (babies!), they're also usually less than $5 each. plus, if you go through the J&J website, they'll give you $1.00 off at drugstore.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey annie,
Just thought you'd like to know the J&J baby lotion is full of nasty parabens that cause cancer and stuff...I used to use it all the time too until I found out. Just a heads up!
http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/product/47660/Johnson_%26_Johnson_Johnson%27s_Baby_Lotion/

Jen

annie said...

GASP!!! what do you use instead?