Tuesday, September 15, 2009

blue suede shoes...i mean toes

warning - if you're freaked out by feet, stop reading. you're about to see mine.

as i've written about before, i adore trying all the new shades of nail polish the second they arrive in my local ricky's store. i tell myself buying a new shade of polish here and there for $9 is much more wallet friendly than getting a mani/pedi on a weekly basis for $25. my latest do-it-yourself trial was o.p.i.'s russian navy from their suede collection. it's blue, it's semi matte and it's swirly. i'm still getting used to the transition from essie's ultra summery punchy pink but so far i think i like it! what do you think of the color?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH! FEETS!

Katie said...

Love it! My fave for fall/winter is OPI's "Lincoln Park After Dark". It is a a really pretty purpley/blackish type color.

annie said...

lincoln park after dark is definitely a good one and it is a staple in my collection. even though nick tells me it looks like i'm preparing for halloween when i wear it.