Wednesday, December 22, 2010

stripey mcstripes a lot




sam edelman shoes (dsw), loft jacket, club monaco tank, forever 21 necklace, forever 21 skinny jeans

laaaaaasssst day of work, people! i am sooo pumped for a week and a half off. don't get me wrong, i luuuuurv my job, but i luuuuurv time off even more.

this jacket is a new purchase from ann taylor loft and i just can't get enough of it. i've worn it three times already and have only owned it for about two weeks. repeat offender to the max. oh, i should confess that i bought both the jacket and the shoes for my sister for christmas and decided to keep both for myself. my christmas shopping motto? "one for me, one for me." sorry, laura, better luck next time.

ps. there are tons of the jacket in store but it isn't online...not sure why. loft is awesome about shipping from other stores, though, if you can describe the item. it is regularly priced at $98 but i got it for 40% during one of their holiday promos.

pps. this was my first time using the "burst" mechanism on my camera timer, meaning it'd take three photos in a row within a few seconds of one another. this is how bad i was at it...yep, i wasn't even standing there for some.

and in others i look like i'm daaaaancing.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You're too funny annie!

amber said...

"oh, i should confess that i bought both the jacket and the shoes for my sister for christmas and decided to keep both for myself. my christmas shopping motto? "one for me, one for me."

And that's why you're my favorite.

amber said...

wtf?! When did my google username become "Raven"? I have a feeling I must have changed it for something I wrote two Halloweens ago and never changed it back. Irritating.

This is amber.

annie said...

Glad you appreciate it, Raven/Amber. I crack myself up sometimes, I must admit.