Monday, August 9, 2010

me time amidst the madness



i'm back! but we haven't moved yet. some loan stuff got a little tricky so our closing kept getting pushed back. as of now, we're closing wednesday afternoon and moving on friday (knock on wood). i decided to give myself a little break from the packing madness to repaint my toes, which had been neglected for quite some time. essie's lovie dovie is one of my favorites from a few years ago - something about bubble gum pink makes me feel really happy.

3 comments:

janet mccauley said...

hope all goes well and you are in your new home by this weekend...love the toes!!!.

Laura said...

Yay!!! Congrats Annie. Super excited to come visit ASAP and see the new house. Freshly painted toes make me sooo happy too. So cute!

Karin Stewart said...

Congrats Annie for claiming your Me Time in spite of everything. It's so important... I'll share this post with my people on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/KarinStewartPhD if you want to see it, I'll post it this afternoon), it's such a fabulous example of what I've been telling the women I work with: Taking time out, taking Me Time, is indispensable if you want to stay sane. Thank you for giving such a fun example of it.