Tuesday, August 3, 2010

blogger break...not a blogger breakdown

hi lovely readers...

i have a confession.

i need a break.

it's been a really nutty couple of weeks and i'm not doing the blog justice by not putting my heart into everything i post. i'm going to take a few days off to pack (we move to the new house this weekend!) and collect myself after running around like a lunatic for the past month or so. i'll be back next week...don't forget about me. please!

until then, keep emailing me your finds and i hope to return next week refreshed with lots of good stuff to write about.

xoxo

2 comments:

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

We'll miss you!

Best of luck with the move and I cannot wait to see some domestic posts upon your return!

katie said...

Yeah new home! Can't wait to see it & good luck with the move!
xoxo