Friday, March 19, 2010

rounding out the week with a fun-filled weekend

it's been a long couple of weeks...super busy at work (my boss quit...gulp), attending SXSWi, dealing with an anxious poop-covered dog, missing nick while he's in vegas gambling on march madness, yadda yadda...so i'm super pumped for this weekend. i'll be hitting up some SXSW music events tonight and tomorrow, driving to houston sunday for a day trip to the houston rodeo (yeehaw!!), and painting my nails with my new OPI done out in deco nail polish (sorry Essie fans, but i hear their lilacism is super streaky).

thanks so so so much for your readership, guys! really means a lot to me...don't hate me if i'm not much of a blogger early next week - i'll catch up as soon as i can!


2 comments:

Janet said...

I will miss my daily Annie fix next week...hurry back!

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

Jealous! I want to go to SXSW... I hope next week's posts include some stylish feedback from the shows!