Thursday, March 25, 2010

again with the old gringos

ok SO.

i'm still on the hunt for the ole' cowboy boots. i *think* i found the perfect pair (the monarca by old gringo - $450 for brown, $380 for black) and i decided to order them in both brown and black so i could try them on at home. either one will be a great staple boot, wearable with pretty much anything. according to my friend andrea, a native austinite, "after all, turquoise IS neutral in texas."





weeeellll i definitely like the brown ones better...but i can't stop thinking about the red ones (salome by old gringo, $430) from my last post. if turquoise is considered neutral, wouldn't red be too?


i am so torn! what to do what to do!

8 comments:

KatieWidener said...

Go red! You live in Austin!!!!
Can't wait to see you and love the hair! xo

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

I'm sticking with my opinion from the last post... RED!

annie said...

i ordered the red...i think they might be the way to go. i'll let y'all know :)

mom said...

y'all? Y'ALL!!!?

HMK0217 said...

I need to know where the dress is from! I would go with the red/brown.

annie said...

It's from Club Monaco last summer. I'm obsessed with it and wear it all the time!

janet mccauley said...

love the red!!!! go for it..you little Texan lass!!!

Martha Blake said...

ok i'm putting my red vote into the ring tooooo.