Thursday, January 14, 2010

my fave gift this past christmas - stamped silver ring




i've been dying to write about these rings but held off until after the holiday so i wouldn't ruin the surprise. i gave my sister-in-law two of kathryn riechert's sterling silver rings for christmas - each was stamped with the name and birthday of one of her babies. they came out perfectly and i love the way they look stacked together. priced at $25 each, these rings are a great idea for the mom or love in your life. you can choose from a few fonts and personalize according to kathryn's specs. love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting this! i ordered a pair of matching rings for me and my husband (original for me and wide band for him)to commemorate our 2nd wedding anniversary coming up.

b.y.o.