Tuesday, December 22, 2009

target's smith and hawken partnership



target is like my winter wonderland. so many things to see and try and buy. one of my new favorites is the smith & hawken aisle. my latest purchase was an amaryllis kit - a white pot, one red amaryllis bulb and soil - on sale for a mere $8. after only three weeks of growing, the amaryllis is huge and is downright gorgeous. i love looking at it on the windowsill every day and i can't wait to get another one once this one bites the dust. you can barely get a fresh flower bouquet for $8 and those only last a few days. a great fresh flower investment - or a great hostess/housewarming gift. i don't see them available on the target website (for you city dwellers) but i know west elm and restoration hardware usually stock bulb kits around the holidays too.

here are a few more of target's smith & hawken gems:

below: doormat, $19.99 (we have the green version at our front door)

below: 33" copper fire bowl, $119.99

2 comments:

Louise said...

I love Smith & Hawken and didn't know they had partnered with Target -- good find! Merry Christmas to you and Nick :)

Caitlin @ That House on The Corner said...

I love their aisle as well! Today at Goodwill I spotted their Amaryllis kits for $5.40! I swooped up one of those babies and will be going back for the rest tomorrow!