Wednesday, December 16, 2009

keeping warm with sequin earmuffs



from what i hear, it's freakin' freezing back home in ny. i haven't worn earmuffs in years but i'd make an exception for these you dazzle me sequin earmuffs by kate spade. rather than deal with hat head, keep your ears nice and toasty under some fashionable and girly black sequins. they go for $95 a pop but you can enjoy free ground shipping for a limited time. and don't forget you also earn 15% off your first purchase after joining their mailing list (click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up).

3 comments:

Louise said...

I love Kate Spade's winter stuff right now...these are too cute! ps. It's 7 degrees in Chicago today :)

Katie said...

I love earmuffs! UGG has some cute ones too along with JCREW

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link