Tuesday, April 19, 2011

like going home again...in vegas

now living in a place where h&m doesn't exist, any time i go anywhere where there IS an h&m, i make it a point to make a visit. nick and i spent last weekend in vegas and my last trip was quite a fruitful one -- not only did we win big playing craps but i'm also psyched by the goodies i brought home from h&m. i've already thrown away all of the tags so the prices are ballparks...

below: orange and white striped beach bag, $25


below: tiered maxi dress, $60


below: black romper, $40


below: scallop edge sheer cream blazer, $60


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I can't wait to start shopping again, esp at H&M :) Hope you guys had a great trip!

Jenni Weinacht said...

Oops...Chris was signed in. That was really from me :)

annie said...

so glad to see you on here again!!! hope you and ben are doing great.

Jennifer S. said...

I just got that dress toooo! I lovee it. I have yet to wear it but I can't wait...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Peonies said...

If any of you want to sell your H&M Multi-tiered maxi dress in the future PLEASE call me at (916)308-6050. That dress is sold out at all the H&Ms in California.