Wednesday, February 2, 2011

opi texas collection launches today


i'm back, bitches! and what better timing than to commemorate the launch of the opi texas collection? i haven't seen any of the hues in person just yet but i look forward to trying austin-tacious turquoise, san tantonio and do you think i'm tex-y. i don't think those names could be any better. i haven't seen many of the colors for sale online yet but this entire set could be yours for a mere $73.

ps. thanks for sticking with me during my hiatus. it's been a crazy long couple of weeks but it was also super rewarding. i finished up yesterday with a massive presentation and work product under my belt and i couldn't be more pumped. now i have time for my fun, non-paying blogger job, yay!

3 comments:

janet said...

Yeah! I have missed you !! Glad the presentation is done!! Aren't you sorry you are missing this lovely snowy , icy NYC winter!!

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

Serena Williams is the OPI spokesmodel?! weird...

Ye-Haw though; fun colors!

Welcome back and glad to hear the presentation went well!

mom said...

welcome back annie. I missed you :-( I love the color names... "do you think i'm tex-y" is my fave.