Wednesday, November 10, 2010

blue and coral earrings - help me choose!

since my mexican vacation, i've been dying for some coral and/or turquoise earrings. i've found four solid options and need help choosing. which ones are your faves?

below: kendra scott nyla starburst earrings, $95 (but i have a $20 coupon from signing up for emails)

below: soul-swinging filigree earrings by thestellabluegallery on etsy, $25

below: red lucite earrings by blondechick on etsy, $25

below: turquoise and coral chandelier earrings by offthechainjewels on etsy, $34.99

9 comments:

EverydayChicNY said...

All are beautiful, but I vote the last pair. Great combo!!

Jen said...

second pair

Emilie said...

My vote is for the 1st pair. We used to sell Kendra Scott when I worked at Unbridaled and they always looked lovely on! Also, this exact pair was on the Today show & featured in InStyle. Can't beat that! :)

Katie said...

first or last lady! They look really nice and will become a staple piece

xo

Martha said...

I agree - first or last! lovely!

Kirsten said...

I love them all- but I think the first pair is the chicest!

pan galactic gargle blogger said...

I love the red lucite, but I don't think that's as inline with your style as the last pair from offthechainjewels! So final answer: last pair.

mom said...

first or last. but last are really classy.

janet said...

I love the first and the last as well....depends on how much you want to spend!!! xxoxox