Thursday, September 9, 2010

master bathroom is almost complete

the master bathroom is (so far) my favorite room in the house. the builder used encaustic mexican tiles, an antique light fixture over the toilet, 1800's stained glass window from england and a reclaimed tub. all together, it reminds me of a swanky and comfy hotel bathroom. i haven't finished the towel rack over the toilet but it's on my to-do list. i'm trying to think of something to do there aside from boring old towels folded over the rack...





homegoods owl plant stand, lowes plants, ikea plant pots, macy's hotel collection towels, anthropologie castile rose bathmat, target bamboo trash can and soap dispenser, tiles by original mission tile

4 comments:

EverydayChicNY said...

This bathroom is so awesome! I love everything about it. This is my favorite kind of tile and mixed with the patterned design on the floor.....awesome!! And all of your extras make it feel spa like!! I'm feeling bathroom envy....mainly because my bathroom lacks a tub but the beautiful decor adds to it!!

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed!

Elaine said...

I keep coming back to this page to look at your bathroom tile! I abso-freaking LOVE IT! I must find it!

annie said...

original mission tile! http://www.originalmissiontile.com/