Monday, November 30, 2009

scarves running in circles

back in the middle of the summer i purchased my first circle scarf (also known as a snood, eternity scarf and cowl scarf) on the advice of my friend jenni. now, i can't get enough. you can wear them in so many ways - as a hood, as a cowl, as a tight scarf, or over your shoulders. there are many to choose from and here are my budget-friendly faves.

below: deena and ozzy abstract eternity scarf, urban outfitters, $34


below: shaker infinity scarf, the limited, on sale for
$31.60



below: cocoon cowl scarf by yokoo, urban outfitters, $38


below: the unisex circle scarf, american apparel, $28


3 comments:

Louise said...

Fun post! I'm slightly loving the ones from the Limited...hmm...haven't shopped there in years and might need to make an exception!

Alia said...

WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making furniture design. Thanks

Jannat said...

WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanks